Bradford Birth to 19 Trust
In February 2017, we were granted academy status. We have worked with St Edmund's Nursery School, Denholme Primary School , Lapage Primary School , & Victoria Primary School to build a multi-academy trust.
All the Trust's schools share the same values:
- The learner is at the heart of all we do
- The trust will follow a moral approach, based on inclusive educational values
- An emphasis on the importance of transitions between education settings and the creation of a seamless learning journey
- A commitment to partnership with families and the wider community
- The value of creativity in the curriculum
- A focus on high expectations, achievement and excellent progress for all, valuing the development of broader skills and attributes which are less easy to measure
- Support for all who work at our schools, linked to professional development opportunities
The trust sits alongside our Teaching School and School Centre for Initial Teacher Training.