In February 2017, we were granted academy status. We have worked with St Edmund's Nursery School, Denholme Primary School , Lapage Primary School & Victoria Primary School to build a multi-academy trust.
All the Trust's schools share the same values:
- The learner is at the heart of all we do
- The trust will follow a moral approach, based on inclusive educational values
- An emphasis on the importance of transitions between education settings and the creation of a seamless learning journey
- A commitment to partnership with families and the wider community
- The value of creativity in the curriculum
- A focus on high expectations, achievement and excellent progress for all, valuing the development of broader skills and attributes which are less easy to measure
- Support for all who work at our schools, linked to professional development opportunities
The trust sits alongside our Teaching School and School Centre for Initial Teacher Training.
Our Chair of Governors is Mrs S Ahsan, if you wish to contact her please do so via the school office.